Ciaooo A Tutti!

Questo è il mio blog italiano

28 Aralık 2009 Pazartesi

Learnitalianpod.com



I met learnitalianpod.com after i learned about podcasts in my ''Computer Use in EFL'' class.It was the first website I encountered after writting ''podcast and italian''.

I found learnitalianpod.com quite useful since it provides learners of italian with oral input and it gives them a chance to practice their pronunciation.It also provides them with a particular grammar structure in each episode.However, if you want a transcript of each episode along with the questions and be a member of their forum, you need to be a subscriber.

Even if i didnt like the idea of being a subscriber, listening to those postcast along with bbc podcast is like my habit.I do it everyday and i enjoy it a lot!:D

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Powered By Blogger